Wednesday, March 31, 2010

More than just relieved for passing napfa test 5 stations

Surprisingly, I passed ALL of my 5 stations for NAPFA Test (left 2.4km not done yet, it will be next week.) I'm more than just RELIEVED for passing. Haha. Can't imagine that!
I even passed Standing Broad Jump (SBJ) and Shuttle Run (my 2 worst in the 5 stations).
The passing mark for SBJ is 151cm (E grade). During trials this year before today, 145cm was my furthest. I jumped 160cm (D grade) TODAY!!!! (:D)!!!
The passing timing for Shuttle Run was 12.6s. The fastest I ran before today for this year was 12.8s. Today, I ran 12.26s!!! Relieved to have passed this. [however, if i ran 0.02s faster, i would be rounded down to 12.2s, meaning a D grade, implying I've a chance to get silver for napfa. but never mind, I'm content with a bronze, coz I thought I'd fail it. haha]
Today, Inclined Pull Up (the test lasts for 30 seconds) was crazy. We were asked to use the highest level inclined pull up bar (meaning you need to raise your chin even higher, argh, stoopid). But amazingly, I broke my personal record today. Before today, my record was 33 (on a middle level bar, I tried on this highest level bar once, I did 27 coz I felt pain on 1 of my arms). Today, 31 March 2010, I did 37 Inclined Pull Ups!! Woohoo! I did 37 in exactly the given 30s [but previously, I did 33 in less than 30s, arghh, so if I used the middle bar, I could have done some more!! But nvm. I broke my own record anyway. :)] Inclined Pull Up used to be my WORST (in P6, I did 0, but teacher "sympathise" me, give me 1, so I can pass NAPFA overall. haha. That's how bad I used to be.) Now I will keep to a target of doing at least 25 every time (maximum allowance, 20 at least). Inclined Pull Up, from my worst station, it's now my best. Haha.
Sit and Reach. I stretched 47cm. Just nice an A haha. Better than my previous record of 46cm.
Sit Ups (1min). I did 35. Though I didn't exceed my personal best of 40, it's still an A anyway.
So this is my results:
Inclined Pull Ups - 37
Sit Ups - 35
Sit and Reach - 47cm
Standing Broad Jump - 160cm
Shuttle Run - 12.26s

So now left with 2.4km run. The slowest timing allowed in order to pass is 17min 50s. I'll do my best for it, and clear the full Napfa within one attempt this year!! jiayous!

Ok gtg soon, Byebye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment