As stated above, Moeka Teo Mong Jia (me) officially cleared her NAPFA Test 2010 at within one attempt. Haha. She met her target of Bronze, and is very relieved that she managed to clear stations she never passed during trials before the actual test (2.4km run, Shuttle Run, Standing Broad Jump). She got 1 D grade n 2 E grades for these 3 stations. And what's more surprising is that Moeka Teo Mong Jia didn't go train to improve her stamina or her jumping distance AT ALL. She only ran or jumped when required (i.e. during PE lessons). Neither has she practiced her other stations (Inclined Pull Ups, Sit Ups and Sit-and-Reach, which she all scored A grade. Big contrast from the other 3.)
The scores obtained were all her best scores for the year (except Sit Ups)
This was what happened to these 3 stations before and during the Test:
(Pass mark means E grade)
2.4km run
Pass mark: 17min 50sec
Fastest timing during trial: 19min ++
During NAPFA test: 17min 6sec (Passed with E grade)
Shuttle run
Pass mark: 12.6sec [12.64 to be more specific]
Fastest timing during trial: 12.8sec
During NAPFA Test: 12.26sec (Passed with E grade)
Standing Broad Jump
Pass mark: 151cm
Furthest distance jumped during trial: 145cm (I jumped >142 only once, which was this)
During NAPFA Test: 160cm (Passed with D grade)
The rest of her stations:
Sit and Reach
'A' mark: 47cm
Furthest stretched during trial: 41cm (C grade)
During NAPFA Test: 47cm (Passed with A grade)
Sit Ups (1min given)
'A' mark: 31
Most no. done during trial: 40 (A grade)
During NAPFA Test: 35 (Passed with A grade) (did less as energy was lost during IPU)
Inclined Pull Ups (30sec given)
'A' mark: 18
Most no. done during trial: 33 (A grade) (done in <30 sec, but gave up thereafter)
During NAPFA test: 37 (Passed with A grade) (in exactly 30s, I did 爽快-ly, haha)
Overall: Bronze
But YES!!! I cleared my NAPFA test in one attempt! :) No more torturous 2.4km runs!
Hahaha. For my inclined pull ups, I want to hit 40 next time, and eventually, break last year's cohort record of 54 (or 55?). I shall do it!
Great! I can concentrate on others w/o worrying about NAPFA anymore!!
Ok gtg soon, Byebye! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment