Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hi

Hi. I didn't post for some time coz kind of busy during the past weeks.

About 2 weeks ago, i learnt a new "joke". Haha.

But nvm that's not the point.

The main thing is... I miss my 阿公, who passed away peacefully last Friday (9 Apr).

He doted on me most among me and my cousins. He's a month from being 90 years old, and a doctor who never retired at all. I was very close to him and on very very good terms with him. He was in and out of hospital for the past 4 months, until last Friday when he......

I am thankful he passed away with a smiling face, meaning he has no worries, and is happy. I'm so glad of that at least... I miss him... I'm glad I had a peaceful last conversation with him about 2-3 days before he passed away...

But whatever it is, I must stand up again and walk on the path to fulfill both his and my own wish of (me) becoming a doctor...

No comments:

Post a Comment